Parents wishing to enrol their child at St Brendan’s Catholic Primary School are invited to complete the enrolment application online (using the link below)
The Enrolment Procedure we will follow is outlined below:
- Please complete an Online Enrolment Application for each child being enrolled found on our website: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All essential documents must be submitted during this process. Essential documents include:
- Birth Certificate (Original Certificate is to be sighted at the time of interview)
- Baptismal Certificate (if Catholic or Christian)
- Immunisation Record
- School Report (if required)
In some cases it may also be relevant to provide other information relating to your child’s progress or circumstances……eg Occupational Therapists or Speech Therapists Reports, Medical Reports, Custody documents, etc).
- When the enrolment processing opens for the relevant year in which your child has applied, a second email entitled ‘Application Completion’ will be sent to you. At this point, you will be asked to review the information you have provided and add additional information such as Medical Information, Emergency Contacts/Care Arrangements and Consents.
- To finalise your Enrolment application an upfront Enrolment Fee of $30.00 per child is payable during the online process. (Enrolment Fee is non-refundable).
- Upon receipt of the all the above documents and Enrolment Fee, we will then make contact to arrange a mutually convenient time to meet with the Principal for an enrolment interview and tour of the school facilities.
- Once an enrolment interview has taken place we will make contact, via email, indicating the outcome of your Enrolment Application. Parents will need to confirm, via email, acceptance or non-acceptance of the offer.
Please don’t hesitate to make contact if you require any additional information.
|St Brendan’s Catholic Primary School|
|Street Address:||799 Mackay-Bucasia Rd, Rural View QLD 4740|
|Postal Address:||PO Box 435, Rural View QLD 4740|